Back to the blog, I'm not sure what format this blog is going to take but it will probably involve showcasing my daily food highlights and recipes. Day-to-day I generally choose vegetarian, wheat-free foods because I feel healthiest when eating this way. However, I am in no way dogmatic or strict about this thus don't live by either labels (been there, done that). Here's some of the things I enjoyed over the weekend:
Stir-fried veg with brown rice, a regular "go-to" meal in our home.
A favourite sun-dried tomato and basil dip, from one of my fave raw/vegan foodies (found here).
Stir-fried veg with roasted sweet potatoes and parsnips, and some cashews chucked in for good measure.
Salad dressed with a thinned out version of my fave dip that I just mentioned.
A go-to snack that I have multiple times a day and in large quantities at a time. Awesome.
So there are just a few of my fave things. I may indeed continue to post my regular eats as a lot of my fave blogs do that. For example, check out Elise's blog - Hungry Hungry Hippie.





welcome back girl! been wondering where you've been :)
ReplyDeletegood lookin' eats :)
So nice to see you back. I have missed your posts!
ReplyDeleteoo that dip sounds delicious! Do share the recipe!
ReplyDeletedarling i had no idea you were blogging...
ReplyDeleteglad you are, because let's face it...facebook doesn't cut it, and i was missing you...
*hugs*