I'm not exactly new to the blogging world and this is probably my 3rd concerted attempt at committing to a blog (I have had 2 other successful blogs but I'm not sure I wish to reveal what they were). My previous blogs, like this one, have been in celebration of food. They have just documented different food choices I have made (mostly in an attempt to manage my IBS). So, whilst I no longer stick to any particular foodie label (vegan, gluten-free etc) I eat whatever makes me feel best, both mentally and physically. And here I hope to document, celebrate and inspire others with the food I create, eat and enjoy.
xxx
hey sweet girl - thank you so much for your comment on my blog! it is WONDERFUL to hear from you! i am also on the same food journey (but not blogging about it anymore). i've found that low fruit, low fiber, high protein works best for me! still very small amounts of dairy, no sugar, and no caffiene, but i am SO grateful for some relief! seriously, i eat some chicken and i get my life back. sending you HUGE hugs!!!
ReplyDelete-r
thanks for commenting!! cnt wait to read on!!
ReplyDelete